Have clarity about everything Covid-19!
Nine fully referenced video presentations with downloadable notes and links to resources. Notes include protocols for prevention of infection, selfcare for uncomplicated infection, healing from Long Covid and from vaccine reaction, and for preventing vaccine reaction.
- The Origins of Reasoning Covid, About Dr. Force, Outline & Objectives
- Origins, Transmission, and Signs and Symptoms of Covid Infection
- Age, Health Status, Genetics, and Risk of Mortality
- Immunity: Natural, Vaccine, and Herd Immunity
- Medical Therapies
- Nutritional Therapies
- Stress and Immunity
- Testing for Covid-19 Risk
- Covid Prevention Selfcare
- Long Covid - What It Is; How To Heal
- Covid Selfcare Protocols
Note: This course is fully referenced for the physician and includes the academic and peer-reviewed article that forms the foundation for this course (PDF format with active links). A research review of the genetically engineered SARS-CoV-2 question and video of an approximately 2 hour conversation with Mark Force, DC and Marc Moss, MD (critical care pulmonologist, University of Colorado School of Medicine) are also included in this course.